Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm back!

Turns out it was my power supply after all so I was right. Too bad I know nothing about fixing computer hardware. So after a trip to the repair shop and a lot of money later, my computer is back up and running.

Lucas's daycare provider had a Christmas party for them today, which as she said, is the codeword for "they're going to have a lot of sugar!" Surprisingly enough, he was well-behaved and didn't seem too wired tonight, which was good since we went out to eat at Boston Pizza and then had to do a bunch of shopping. On top of my computer expense above, we also bought a new table for Lucas, a GPS for the car, and a portable DVD player (officially for Lucas but it will most likely help us keep our sanity). Luckily, all 3 of those items are Christmas presents from the parents so we won't go hungry this Christmas. Well, not yet anyway, since a 32" LCD TV and a new computer are coming up this weekend and within the next few weeks, respectively. Thank god for bonuses at work is all I can say.

Enough about us. Let's get to the pictures! Lucas has learned how to color recently and so he shows off his coloring skills in the next couple of photos.




It wouldn't be Lucas if he didn't try and eat the crayon.


This one comes from the next day, Nov 30. As I said a few posts ago, a lot of Lucas does makes no sense to us, but I'm sure there's a fine reason in his mind. In this example, Lucas sits in a pot while eating cheese. Yeah...you figure it out.


And we wrap up this entry with a couple pics of our little gangster. One looking sly...


...the other looking precocious. I think. I really ought to look up that word.


I may update tomorrow. That'll be the start of my 2 weeks of vacation so it's also possible I may be sampling a few adult beverages. So we'll see. Good night all!

No comments: