Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hugs

I took the following two photos back on Nov 23. I think both of them do such a good job at expressing the love between Marilu and Lucas that I couldn't pick one over the other. As you can tell, Lucas can definitely be a cuddler when he's in the mood. Hope you enjoy.



Of course, I couldn't keep this completely serious. Earlier that same day, Lucas decided to show off his new fashion statement. Bare chests and blue slippers will no doubt be all the rage at Gymboree come spring.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I started viewing these with "Aww, those are so sweet and tender." I should have known you couldn't leave it like that. Once again, thanks for the smile.

Anonymous said...

Oops that was me. I forgot to sign it.

lp said...

How sweet are those pictures of Marilu and Lucas. That's what it's all about!