Wednesday, December 17, 2008

AFK

Just a head's up to let everyone know there may not be any updates for at least a couple of days. When I came downstairs earlier tonight, I noticed my PC was off, which wasn't how I'd left it last night. I turned it on, it booted up, and less than a couple of minutes later, it turned off again. Since then, it's done something similar 3-4 times. I'm no hardware expert so my best guess is that there is something wrong with the power supply. I'm going to bring it in to get it looked at tomorrow so hopefully it's not something that will require much more than an easy (and cheap) fix. I've already planned to buy a new computer within the next month or two so this should speed up the process.

For what it's worth, I'm writing this from Marilu's PC. You may ask why I don't continue to update from here. Well, the majority of the photos are on my PC, and Marilu's keyboard is so unintuitive, it makes me want to kick a kitten. So that's why.

We're off to Florida for vacation on Tuesday so hopefully it will be fixed by then; otherwise, my next update will probably be around New Year's. Merry Christmas, in case I don't write before then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Justin! Are you still planning on coming through Atlanta this month?
Clairanne