Sunday, June 29, 2008

Vacation!

For those of you not in the loop, Marilu and I are headed off to a 9-day cruise to the Caribbean this week. We fly down to NYC tomorrow afternoon and leave on Tuesday. We're going to be on a Princess Cruise Lines ship, and our ports of call are San Juan, St Thomas, Tortola (which just changed this week from St Maarten), and Grand Turk. We'll get back to NYC next Thursday and will fly back to Ottawa the same day.

So what does this mean for the blog? Not a whole lot. One of its features is the ability to postdate entries so I'm going to create several of them today that will then appear at regular intervals over the next two weeks. Of particular interest should be the July 1 and 4 ones, in which Lucas will be dressed up appropriately for the day.

I'm also going to post another picture-filled entry today, but that will have to wait since Marilu just called me for lunch for the second time, and I'm not one to miss out on hamburgers. Ta-ta!

No comments: