Sunday, November 25, 2007

Off again

Just a head's up for anyone who doesn't know already: I'll be out of town on business from Monday to Wednesday so after tonight, my next update won't be until at least Wednesday night. We've already taken some pictures of Lucas in his newest New England Patriots outfit so I should have that up this evening.

This business trip is a little more interesting than the last one to North Bay in the barrens of Ontario. This time, I'm off to the midwest to visit St Louis, Missouri. My flight leaves ridiculously early on Wednesday morning (6 AM, I think) so I won't have much time to see the city, but I'll probably get some Xmas shopping done and, if possible, at least drive by the St Louis Arch. Even if I have the time, I don't know that I'd go up in it though, since heights and I aren't on very good terms.

No comments: