Friday, June 10, 2016

2016 Massachusetts Trip #2, Part 5

I've still got another couple of months until we hit the 1 year mark on our second Massachusetts trip from 2015, but I wanted to get the last post in now, lest I forget. In my defense, I have been updating on more recent things, but it's true I really need to clear out the backlog on the stuff from 2015 sooner rather than later.

There's not going to be much text in this post since I'm tired and ready for bed. So enjoy the pictures. The first batch is from our ride on the Indian Princess, an old-fashioned paddleboat on Webster Lake (or Lake Chargoggagoggmanchaugagoggchaubunagungamaug, if you're a native).






And the second is from our visit to Purgatory, a state park in Massachusetts that has a bunch of really cool chasms and caves. Lucas was nervous at first but was having a ball by the end of it (and making ME nervous).







And that's it for Massachusetts 2015!

1 comment:

Mom/Grammy said...

Those are beautiful pictures. Well, most are anyhow. Love the goofy faces. Looking forward to seeing you all soon. And you can take more pics then.