Sunday, September 13, 2015

Speaking of...

In a recent post, I mentioned Lucas's desire to get his hair cut. Well, speaking of his hair, I found this photo from February of his hair in a style more to his liking.


Also from around that time, a dance party with Lucas and his friend Liam. Words fail me.


Later today, Lucas has his sort-outs for year 2 of Novice hockey. He was in B last year, and I expect he'll fall into that category again this year. I know he hasn't improved enough to make A, and I'm pretty sure he hasn't regressed. I don't really care where he ends up as long as there aren't too many 6 and 7 AM practices/games. I may have finally got my sleep schedule on track, but that's just crazy early for a weekend.

In keeping with the theme of this post...speaking of hockey, here are some photos from last winter of Lucas practicing in the driveway with his new net.




That's all for now!

1 comment:

Mom/Grammy said...

First, I love Lucas with that short hair. Second, the dance party was hilarious and finally, I agree that it doesn't matter what group he plays in. The idea is to have fun. Some adults take kids sports way too seriously. That said, I really don't look forward to that white stuff in your driveway...would much rather skip winter entirely.
Love to all!