Sunday, September 20, 2015

A Story in Pictures

I'm going to try something a little different today. Last March, I took a bunch of pictures of Lucas playing in the snow (boo! hiss! we hates you, snow!). When I looked at them later on, I realized that they told an amusing story.

"Mmm, big icicle..."


"What you looking at, puny human?" (the fangs sell it)


"Uh-oh. I'm......"


"...falling!"


Nothing sadder than a boy beast with a broken icicle.


But wait!


Tasty!


"Mmmmmmmm"


"Me have big ice tongue!"


inexplicable ROAR!


"I'm gonna get you!"


"If I can't reach you, I'm going to eat my icicle in front of you. So there."


And the Oscar goes to...


The End. Hope you enjoyed.

In hockey news, the second weekend of sortouts wrapped up earlier today. Lucas played pretty well with other B-level kids so I expect he'll stick with them for next week's final sortout games. If you're keeping score, he ended up with 2 assists yesterday and a goal today,

1 comment:

Mom/Grammy said...

Loved your picture story. Well done and very amusing. Also, it just answered my sort out question.