Monday, February 9, 2015

Fooling Around

In case you were keeping score, Lucas's team lost the next 2 games in this past weekend's tournament. Friday night was an 8-0 loss against one of the teams from Osgoode, the town hosting the tournament. It was a ridiculous matchup as the other team was heads and shoulders better, both literally and figuratively. These mismatches seem to be a fact of life at the tournaments though so as much as I want to rant and rave about how the ranking system is messed up, I'm going to have to grin and bear it, I guess. Saturday's game, against another Osgoode team, was much more competitive and more enjoyable to watch. There were a couple of kids on their team who should probably have been at the A level, but the rest of their teammates weren't so good. As a result, we only lost 4-2, with the 4th goal being an empty netter. 

Back in August, I let Lucas use my iPhone while we were driving somewhere. Unbeknownst to me, he decided to take a few pictures of himself. What follows are the results.







He's an odd duck.

1 comment:

Mom/Grammy said...

Those are some crazy selfies.