Saturday, January 3, 2015

Welcome to 2015!

Happy New Year! I know it's a few days after the fact, but it's the first post of the year so I suppose it still applies. I'm starting this year off with an update to one of the most popular posts I've done on the blog, Growing Up on Christmas Eve. If you need a refresher, check it out here.

Rather than confuse the kids with where to look, I let Tracey take all the pictures this year (with her far superior camera), and then I just looted them all from her Flickr account. So without any further adieu, the 2015 Christmas Eve update of Lucas, Logan, Thierry, and Etienne.

The first two are almost identical except Etienne has a better smile in the second one. However, I thought the other 3 looked better in the first one. So voila, you get both.



Can't take pictures without the kids getting a little wacky.


This was my favorite picture of the 3 older boys, but unfortunately, Etienne is distracted.


And one last crazy one.


I can't recall if I've ever posted other pictures from the Christmas Eve party, but here are a couple of others I liked from this year.



1 comment:

Mom/Grammy said...

Thanks for the update. Good pictures and no you did not post the ones from last year before. I liked the shot of you all with Steven and one serious one with Lucas would have been nice for a family pic, but that's not his style. Tracy's camera takes outstanding pictures.