Monday, January 6, 2014

Puzzled

Earlier tonight, I had every intention of posting a chronological look at Christmas Eve with Lucas and his friends Thierry and Logan. However, while preparing to do it, I realized I couldn't find any pictures from 2006, which was when the kids were still in the bellies (yes, we took a picture of the three moms), or from 2009 (I have no idea if I lost that year or if we just didn't take any, which doesn't sound like us). As a result, I've spent the last couple of hours scouring my computer, to no avail. Tomorrow, I'm going to check my online storage, and if that doesn't turn up anything, I may take a look at the desktop PCs downstairs. Maybe something disappeared when I transferred the photos. Who knows?

In the meantime, some Lucas news. His first ski lessons of the season were this afternoon. He and Marilu actually spent the majority of the day at Mt Pakenham, skiing their hearts away (and tiring themselves out). Tomorrow is back to school, and it probably couldn't come at a better time since he's been driving us crazy. It doesn't help that he was cooped up in the house for several days last week due to the insanely cold weather.

Here's a few random photos from July to tide you over until I resolve the Christmas Eve conundrum.




1 comment:

Mom said...

Hope you find the pictures. After all the work you put in on your blog it would be a shame to lose them. Do you back up your computer? Maybe they are stored somewhere. I hope so. Love you. Mom Listen to me telling you what to do on a computer. That's actually funny!