Saturday, November 24, 2012

Newfoundland 2012 - Part 3 (Around the House)

Although we did do a bit of sightseeing, a large portion of our Newfoundland trip was spent in Holyrood at Marilu's parents' house. As such, the theme of this post is "Hangin' around the house."

These first few photos were taken during the week I wasn't there so I'm not totally sure what's going on in some of them. Obviously, Lucas is playing in the backyard, and he apparently had a bucket to collect stuff with. I'm a true master of the obvious, folks.





Bored? Go down to the basement and play ball!


Bingo time with Marilu and Lucas!


What a cute smile on Lucas in this one.



Sometimes we can be serious for a photo.


Other times? Less so.


And finally, a video of Lucas playing soccer with his Poppy in the front yard. Based on Marilu's comments in the background, this is a decidedly rare occurrence for her dad.

3 comments:

mom said...

I really enjoyed this post but was bummed that I couldn't get the video. It just remained black. I'll try again later. Really wanted to see Marilu's dad playing soccer with Lucas.
Love, Mom

Tracey said...

I really like the "serious" photo of Lucas. That's a good one.

Mom said...

A puff and a smoke...how politically correct is that? Good stuff!