Friday, November 9, 2012

Newfoundland 2012 - Part 1 (The Family Photos)

This past July, Marilu and Lucas headed out to Newfoundland for their annual summer visit. What made this trip a little different is that I joined them a week or so later. Overall, we had a good time as we were able to mix relaxing around the house with some touristy stuff. I'll get to the scenic photos shortly, but I want to start off with family photos. We took some great pictures of Lucas with various members of Marilu's family, and we may as well show them off.









Not much to say here. I like to think of this entry as a mini family portrait album so feel free to download and forward these to other family members who don't check out the blog regularly.

Up next, hangin' at the house!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Still in Reno, leaving tomorrow, but I finally got to log onto my computer and check the blog. Nice pics of Marilu's family, but doesn't her dad ever smile?