Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Ski and Sun

To answer my mom's comment on the last post, we actually do have a couple of videos of Lucas from his first ski lessons. Marilu texted one of them to me, and I planned to put it up in that post, but for some reason, I can't get it from my iPhone to my computer. I'm not sure why, but whatever the case, once I get a chance to set her phone up on my laptop, I'll grab those videos (and more pictures) directly.

In the meantime, I wanted to post a picture that was taken this summer during a trip to Saunders Farm here in Ottawa. Why? Because it is currently -22 C/-8 F (with a wind chill much lower than that), and the more pictures of sunny days I see, the better. Hope you're warm wherever you are!


1 comment:

Mom said...

Summer pics in Winter sound good to me. Very cold here too. Even worse, every time we look at our calendar we are reminded of snowy days. At least it looks as though Lucas is enjoying winter. Good for him. Stay warm!

Love,
Mom