Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas Dinner

Great quote from Lucas earlier today while at his speech therapy session. I'm not sure how it came up, but he said, "My mommy is allergic to dogs and cats and coyotes." Good to know that Marilu will have to pack the EpiPen next time we travel through the Badlands.

Here's a couple more Christmas-themed pictures. This may be the last of them for a while since I want to start catching up on the older stuff again. For Christmas dinner, we went to the home of Marilu's cousin Michael and his wife Louise. They are the only family either of us have in Ottawa, and as luck would have it, their daughter Megan is the same age as Lucas. I know I've tried figuring it out here before, but I believe the two of them are second cousins (possibly with a "once removed" in there, whatever that means). Whatever their relation, the two of them are cute as hell together as you will see below.



If all goes as planned, we return to sunny and warm July 2011 in the next entry.

1 comment:

Mom said...

You gave Kevin and I our first good laugh of the day. Thank-you. Allergic to coyotes...very funny! Too bad neither of the kids had their eyes wide open in the Christmas pic. Their smiles are so huge that their eyes close, and both have those gorgeous blue eyes. Good post.