Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Newfoundland 2011: Part 3

Before I get to the pictures, I just wanted to note that 3 weeks into junior kindergarten, Lucas is doing well. He seems to like going every morning, and from what he does tell us of his day, he's having fun. As mentioned in a previous entry, he's still pretty secretive about his day, but I can usually bribe him for more information. For instance, last night he told me who he was playing with and what they played after I offered him bacon. Apple doesn't fall far from this tree, let me tell ya.

Lucas and Colby in the driveway at Marilu's parents' place.


Some more action shots, both with a horse and then by another shore. Newfoundland has a lot of shores.


I get a kick out of this picture. Our little Spartan or something.


I guess he decided to take a nap out on the boardwalk.




And now, a bunch of family shots!

 


Lucas did his best to ruin this one of all the children.


Not sure what is on his teeth. Whatever it is, it makes it look like he is missing his two front teeth.


I should be able to wrap up the Newfoundland trip with one more entry then we'll be on to Massachusetts.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Thanks for the school update...sounds good. I love those Newfoundland pics. It makes me want to visit, and by the way, Lucas didn't spoil the kids picture. Check it out. He made the others laugh. What a clown. And I think that was his tongue that you mentioned in the other photo.