Tuesday, March 1, 2011

November in a Nutshell

Once again, Mom has reminded me that I'm neglecting my posting duties so here are some new pictures from November for you. (note that "new" is a very relative term here). I should point out that November may have been the lowest photo count since Lucas was born so there isn't a whole lot to see here.

The Artiste! Lucas drew the two figures on the left. I don't know what other 3 year olds are able to accomplish with chalk, but I thought it was impressive.


Being very patient as Marilu takes his temperature.


Not really sure why he looks so upset here, moments after he was caught playing with a bag of flour.


This is a really nice picture of Lucas and Marilu.


And that's it for November. Told you so. Next time...December

2 comments:

mom said...

Thank-you. You're a good son, in case I forget to mention it. I was really missing that cherubic face...even covered in flour and a little peeved with someone.

Love you.

Nicole Engelman said...

I'm assuming the chalk people are the 3 of you. I like how the little one is the only one smiling. I'm no child therapist, but this kid has you guys wrapped! :)