Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Children's Christmas Party at St Pat's

Now that we are through with November, time to plow through December and hit 2011 before 2012 gets here. It shouldn't be too bad since I already posted all the Christmas photos way back when they happened. Well, sort of. In today's update, we'll take a look at a few pictures I took from the children's Christmas party at Marilu's school.

I'm pretty sure this is right before we brought him for a haircut. It was starting to get a bit, shall we say, unwieldy?


I love this photo. This is his reaction to Santa coming in the room.


Although he can be ridiculously shy, when it comes to getting presents, all bets are off.



Tearing into his gift.


A nice photo with Santa.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Shy? Not when it comes to Santa and presents, I'd say. His glee was palpable when Santa walked into the room...loved it.