Sunday, November 30, 2008

November update

Before this post starts properly, I just wanted to point out that I've taken plenty of pictures over the last couple of weeks so I should have more than enough for updates in the near future.

This 4-day weekend was a fun one, I think, for Lucas. I took Thursday and Friday off for American Thanksgiving, and keeping with a tradition we started last year, the 3 of us (Marilu was "sick") went to a nearby mall to get a picture with Santa. It works out well since there aren't nearly as many people as there would be on a weekend. Even so, it surprised me just how many people were there for pictures with Santa. Must be nice not to have to work. We got a nice picture of the 3 of us with Santa done up as one of those glossies that go up on the fridge so some of you may actually see that in your mail soon. I'll also post it on here once I get around to scanning it.

Also, we brought Lucas out yesterday to sled around our tiny backyard. We didn't have the camera so nothing to see there, but I'm sure we'll have plenty by the end of winter.

In the meantime, let's take a look back at a couple of photos from early November. First up, Lucas hams it up for the camera. This is obviously pre-haircut.


Not too long ago, Marilu's dad bought Lucas a special jacket called a grenfell jacket. I wouldn't know what it was by name, but once you see it, you'll know exactly what it is. We haven't had weather cold enough to require it, but rather than wait, we finally decided to put it on Lucas and take a picture of it. As you can see, he wasn't in the mood to put it on. I'm sure he'll be happier next time.



Of course, this is what it SHOULD look like when it's on properly. :)

No comments: