Saturday, November 8, 2008

Imagine that, more Lucas photos

Believe it or not, I'm almost caught up on pictures. We haven't taken any pictures of the little guy since I got back from England on Monday so once I get through all the ones Marilu took on my mom's camera, this blog will be as up-to-date as it can get. Guess I should take a buttload of pictures tomorrow, huh?

For now, some random pictures of Lucas taken while I was gone. We start off with your generic "aww, how cute" Lucas photo.


Spaceman Lucas!


Since I don't eat lobster, they waited until I left to have lobster night. Here, we see Lucas getting to know his dinner.


Then he becomes a little more personal.


"God, I thank you for this lobster that's in my mouth..."


For a few more pictures from my trip to England, as well as a more detailed description of the first time we visited England together, check out his blog here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you forgot about the Hallowe'en party...

Anonymous said...

"God, thank-you for the lobster" is the best!