Friday, July 13, 2018

Before and After - 5th Grade Edition

I guess it's been a couple of weeks since I last posted, but in my defense, not much has happened. Lucas and Marilu wrapped up school at the end of June and then they headed up to Newfoundland for 10 days, just getting back Tuesday of this week.

Tomorrow, we're heading down to Massachusetts for a week to see my mom and Kevin. Lucas will be there all week, but Marilu and I are taking a 3-day trip up to Burlington, Vermont, to belatedly celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. Marilu and I will be back next Sunday, but Lucas is going to be down there for a couple of extra weeks, spending summer at the lake, on the golf course, and with the horses. Should be a fun time.

Besides this post, I'm going to post a few more that will be postdated for next week so keep an eye out since there will be more pictures before we come back!

As mentioned in my last post (years and years ago), here are Lucas's first and last day of school pictures for 5th. On to 6th grade!

September 2017


June 2018


Not as much a change as recent years!

No comments: