Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Baby Bump

By popular demand (i.e., my mom has asked a couple of times), I'm going to provide weekly updates of Marilu's profile so you can see our new addition as he/she grows. I've been pretty good at getting pictures of her once a week since the ultrasound with the only missing one being the weekend she went to Syracuse with the girls.

April 21, 2012: 13 Weeks Pregnant


April 30, 2012: 14 Weeks Pregnant


May 13, 2012: 16 Weeks Pregnant


My intention is to take a picture of Marilu's belly every Sunday night from here on out, and I'll post it by Monday. Feel free to chastise me if I slacken in my endeavors.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Ah, week 16 is a real pregnancy profile. I love it and thanks for posting. Don't worry about slacking off. That'll never happen with a nagging mother like me.

Love you all.
Mom