Sunday, July 15, 2018

Killer B

This post will be a little different. Typically, the focus on this blog is on Lucas, but in sticking with the technical name of the blog, Baby Deal, let's take a look at the current baby Deal: Beatrix!

All of these were taken while Lucas and Marilu were in Newfoundland, hence the lack of other family members, other than my appendages.

Here she plays a game of tug with one of her newest toys.


Staring out the window, one of her favorite things to do.


Funny story here. She chased a chipmunk under the fence but then kept sniffing around this drainage tube. I took a picture to show Marilu, laughing because B was convinced it was still in there and kept at it for about 10 minutes. Finally, I went outside and picked the thing up to show her there was nothing in it and the chipmunk goes flying through the air. After another chase, it escaped into the drain attached to the house. That kept B crazy for the next couple of hours as she tried and tried, to no avail, to get the chipmunk.


Our camouflage dog.


I like this photo since I got her in the middle of a shake.


Posing on the deck while my friend John (partially obscured in the background) enjoy some summertime beers.


Arr, I'm a pirate!


Just being lazy on her hamburger pillow.


Just like a human, sometimes she likes to sprawl in bed.


Lazy dog.


And finally, looking out the window again. I told Marilu that Beatrix was watching for her and Lucas, but honestly, she's just nosy about the neighborhood goings-on.


No comments: