Thursday, March 30, 2017

Catch-up: September 2015

I have a little time before work this morning (which is going great, by the way) so here's the rest of the pictures from September 2015.

If you recall our trip to Gatineau Park a few posts back, here are a few more from another trip I took with my friend Mo a week or two later. I really gotta get back there more this year.


What a view!



I have no idea where Lucas got these dolls, but it's amusing to post a picture of him playing with them.


At one of Lucas's school's events,they had posted some of the kids' work on the walls. I believe the one below was to draw a self-portrait. One guess as to which one is our little hellion's,


If I recall correctly, we ended up watching Lucas's friend Max up the street for a couple of days. To pass the time, one of the days we took them to the Canadian Agriculture Museum.





And on another day, the driving range. This might have been Lucas's first attempt at golf. Incidentally, we've got him signed up for a "learn to play" clinic this spring and then a full golf camp for a week this summer. By his choice.


And finally, some pictures from a Sens game.




Woohoo, only about a year and a half behind now! Look for more updates soon!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

What a pleasant surprise. I hadn't expected to see any new pictures. Hooray!