Thursday, January 7, 2016

Brand New Year

One of Lucas's "presents" from Santa were 2 very good seats to the Senators-Panthers game tonight, including parking passes in one of the best lots. You can tell I'm getting older since that was one of the highlights for me. Marilu had a bunch of schoolwork to do (though I think she just ended up watching Homeland instead) so Lucas brought me. Here's a picture of him with the ice behind him so you can get an idea of how good our seats were. Also, if you look closely, you can see his Zombies shirt that he got at his hockey team's Christmas party. You can't see it in this picture, but it has their logo on the front as well as his last name and number on the back. Pretty nifty shirt.


In other news, Lucas had his first guitar lesson this afternoon. I wasn't there, but according to Marilu, it went well. I'm really interested in re-learning (I played a little bit in high school) so we'll probably practice together during the week.

That's all for now. I'll post something more comprehensive soon.

1 comment:

Grammy and Grampy Kevin said...

Wow! Those were really good seats. Thank you someone. Lucky you that Lucas took dad to the game. Keep us posted on the guitar lessons. We are both home sick with winter colds so we look forward to your posts.