Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Portable North Pole 2015

Click here to see Lucas's video from Santa this year (via Portable North Pole). Unfortunately, they switched it up so that it doesn't have as many features as previous years. Most importantly, there isn't a part that indicates whether the child is on the nice list, the naughty list, or somewhere in between. It's available with the premium video, but I didn't feel like buying it when I made the video. Lucas was disappointed, particularly since he's definitely on the nice list this year, so I may have Santa send a last minute video in the next day or two, letting him know he's good to go.

2 comments:

Mom/Grammy said...

Hmm. Definitely not as good as previous years. Usually there are more pictures too as well as the naughty or nice meter. Boo Hoo! Somehow Lucas should know that he's on the nice list and not have to sweat it out. That said, still good.

Tracey said...

I did ours last night too. Wondering now if the kids will be bummed at no verdict. I didn't want to pay nor did I feel like I had time to input the extra info! We'll see when they watch, I guess.