Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Merry Christmas 2015

My apologies for the delay in Christmas pictures. We've had some sort of social gathering nearly every day since Christmas Eve, and since adult beverages tend to be involved, it's easy to forget about the computer in the late night hours when I tend to post.

So without any further adieu, here are the highlights from Christmas morning. Starting off with some gift openings. You'll notice Lucas's eyes are bug-eyed and psychotic in some of them. For whatever reason, he tends to partially close his eyes in a lot of pictures that use a flash so I told him to force his eyes open. The results were amusing, particularly in the 4th picture below.









Marilu shows off her main gift from Lucas and me, an Ottawa Redblacks jersey. That's our CFL team, for those of you from out of town.


After Lucas opened his presents, we sent him downstairs to get something, at which point he discovered this fine piece of equipment.



Lucas and I model our (almost) matching Kylo Ren t-shirts.


Every year, Lucas gets Lego sets, and I always want to do them myself. This year, he got me my own.


Don't worry, I haven't forgotten Christmas Eve or any other events surrounding Christmas. I'll have those posted soon!

1 comment:

Mom/Grammy said...

I've been waiting for these pictures. You posted and I didn't even have to nag you. We're both getting better. Looks like Christmas was fun for all, including "legos for dad." The eyes were very funny as you mentioned. See you for Easter!