Monday, November 23, 2015

The agony of...

On Saturday, the Zombies lost their first game, 3-1. I'm not really sure what was up with them since pretty much the whole team played at half speed. The team they were playing against weren't anything special so maybe this was just a fluke. I know the coach is still letting kids try different positions, and some of the kids didn't seem to know their positions (particularly defense) that well so that can probably be resolved in a practice or two.

Since it's been a while, here are some pictures. These are the last of his soccer ones, taken at the end-of-the-season tournament at the end of August. If I want to post any more sport-related ones, I guess that means I need to start taking hockey pictures, right?

(I just realized that Windows 10 makes it pretty easy to crop photos quickly so from now on, I'll try and edit the photos beforehand to center or zoom them on the subject--usually Lucas--better.)

Believe it or not, I did crop this first picture to focus more on Lucas. Suffice to say, the original was not so good.





Fighting for the ball. Lucas and the kid in the next few photos were the most physical players on their team so they had fun scrapping with each other.






You can tell he's winded here.




Soccer Boy!


I just noticed I have a folder full of all his football camp photos so I guess I'm not done with the athletic stuff just yet. I PROMISE I will post those this week. And on the near horizon, I'm going to start working on the summer vacation stuff (Newfoundland and Massachusetts).

1 comment:

Mom/Grammy said...

Ah, all good things must come to an end. Now the pressure is off to be undefeated. Hopefully though the zombies will keep learning, growing and of course winning!