Thursday, March 12, 2015

Billy Goats Gruff Redux

As promised (but almost forgotten), some more pictures before we head out for our cruise tomorrow.

Back in January, you may recall that Lucas performed as the troll in his class's The Three Billy Goats Gruff. It went over so well that they reprised their roles at the end of the month in the monthly news show, which is in front of the whole school as well as parents. Since my mom had just brought up our new camera, I was able to get some clearer shots than from the first outing. Check them out below.

The actors waiting in the wings.


I guess the arts department didn't have the budget for a stone bridge so hiding behind a tree had to do.


The troll confronts one of the goats.


Boom! Off the bridge! Unfortunately, Lucas wasn't able to take quite the dive he did the first time, but he still got a decent laugh from the crowd.


Taking their bows.


I'm going to "postdate" (I think that's the term) a couple more entries so they will show up sometime next week. That way, it'll be like I never left. But rest assured, I will be leaving. And I'll be hanging out in the very warm sun, probably drinking fruity drinks with umbrellas. And visiting many a buffet. So with all that said, we'll see you in a week!

1 comment:

Mom/Grammy said...

Bon voyage, you should have plenty of photo ops on the cruise with Mickey and friends . Have fun!