Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Break the wall down

Not much new to report on since my last post on October 1. Lucas has a couple of weeks of hockey practice under his belt, and last week was his first week of winter soccer. The latter has its practices at 5 and 6 PM so you can probably guess which one I prefer going to more. Lucas's first real hockey game will be this Saturday morning so we're looking forward to that. I expect we should get a picture or two from that so maybe I'll have an update up on Sunday.

I can't think of anything else new so let's look at some random pictures from earlier in the year. Much like the last blog update was pictures primarily for my dad, these pictures are going to be for Marilu's family. Back in April, she met up with her two brothers in Toronto for a weekend. Here they are, out and about.





And here's your daily (or more like bi-weekly) dose of Lucas...in video form. Back in the spring, while repairing our basement from the toilet flood, we found a crack in our foundation, which meant we had to open up the wall. This led to what Lucas would probably rate as a top 5 moment of his life.



1 comment:

Mom/Grammy said...

I loved the video. Grampa Gawle would have been proud. Don't want to forget mentioning the Toronto pictures. Nice family photos of all of them.