Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Catching Up 2013 - The Videos

To finish out the Catching Up series from 2013, here are the few remaining videos. I'm actually surprised most of these didn't get uploaded back when they happened, but posting videos is a multi-step, kind of annoying process, so I guess I just put them off. That said, you've probably seen pictures of everything here; now you get to see them "live."

First up, Lucas takes a ride on a skateboard. He's got a long way to go, but given his interest in skateboarding and snowboarding games on the PlayStation, it probably won't be long before he's holding his own on the board.



Next up, a belated video welcome to the newest member of our family, Spot the gecko.



I'm not really sure what to say about this next one so I'll let the video speak for itself.



And finally, we take a look at Lucas playing hockey in two wildly different settings. Here he is playing at Canadian Tire Centre (home of the Ottawa Senators) for the first time. Lucas is #7. Side note: Tracey, she of the wonderful photos we post from time to time, has a cameo about halfway through this video.



And here Lucas is playing hockey on a community tennis court that has been converted to a skating rink for the winter. With him are Marilu and one of his friends, Liam. Good to see that Lucas is self-policing as he gives himself a penalty.



So that's it for 2013, officially. I've still got some iPhone photos that might find their way to the blog if I'm running low on current photos, but from here on out, it should almost all be 2014. Whew!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I really enjoyed the videos...fat dancing was so funny. The skateboarding was also really cute, especially the little wiggle at the end. Once again, thanks for your effort and diligence.

Tracey said...

Wouldn't have even noticed myself standing there if you hadn't mentioned it. Glad you did though, because I had no idea I stood all hunched like that while taking photos. Yikes. Need to fix that.