Friday, January 11, 2013

Highlights from July 2012

As I mentioned last time, I'm not going to forget about catching up. So without any further adieu, here are the best of the rest of July 2012.

I can't recall what the story was behind these first 3 pictures, but I have a bunch of photos of Lucas sitting at the table laughing. Most of the time nowadays, he fake smiles for the camera or makes some goofy face so it's refreshing to see a genuinely happy kid.




When his hair gets long, it gets crazy as evidenced by our in-bath sculpting.



During a visit to Carleton Place, Jay took Lucas for a ride on his ATV.



Finally, Lucas doing his best to goof up a photo of him and Grace. This is the face we expect more often than the first three photos.


1 comment:

Mom said...

Just as I was thinking, "How sweet and natural". Then I see Lucas with Grace and can't stop chuckling. What a comedian!

Love you all.
Mom