Monday, September 20, 2010

Massachusetts 2010: Part 5

Based on the pictures from Day 5 of their trip to Massachusetts, it appears Marilu and Lucas took a break from driving around and made the most of staying at the lake. I love this first one. That is just the picture of relaxation.


The dock even included swim-up bar with appetizers! :)


Later on, they went for a cruise around the lake with Nancy, Bobby, their grandson Aidan (spelling?), and of course, Grammy and Grampy Kevin.



I never get tired of him throwing up the devil horns (even if he's probably just trying to be Spider-Man or show the number 3).


Checking out the view from the front.


I have no idea what prompted this face. I can't tell if he is just making a face or if he is actually upset since none of the other pictures show the moments immediately before or after this shot.


Sometimes a kid just needs a snack ("snack" since I can't recall the name of those ice things).


I like how this picture came out with the sun trying to peek out from behind the clouds back there.


And finally, a shot from the picnic table later on that night.


And finally, a video of Lucas testing out the new exclamation he learned from Aidan: "Oh my God!" What a cute little heathen.

1 comment:

Mom said...

"Oh my God!" We couldn't stop laughing when we saw this video. The others were great, too..loved the pic of Marilu and Lucas chilling as well as the apps on the dock.

Love you all.