Sunday, September 12, 2010

Massachusetts 2010: Part 4 (Mystic Seaport)

On the 4th day of their trip, Marilu and Lucas went with my mom down to Mystic Seaport, which is located somewhere in southern Connecticut on the Atlantic Ocean. The highlight for Lucas was visiting the aquarium (however, Marilu said it was way overpriced for what they offered).






From what I recall Marilu telling me, Lucas found out early on there were sharks there, and apparently that's all he could talk about as they walked through the place. So for him, the best part came when he got to see the sharks.



My favorite picture from the day. Love the face and the fact he's throwing up the heavy metal devil horns with his hand as the shark swims overhead. This may become my new wallpaper on my desktop.


Afterwards, they went to a seafood restaurant, and Lucas hammed it up for the camera.


1 comment:

Mom said...

And he even ate calamari at that restaurant...Yuck!