Monday, April 5, 2010

For Poppy

Easter photos are coming soon, possibly tonight, but in the meantime, this post is for Poppy, Lucas's grandfather on Marilu's side. Quite some time ago, Lucas received this outfit from his Poppy, but only recently has he been able to fit into it. If you can't see the embroidery clearly, it says, "Poppy's Little Helper," and it has a picture of one of the trucks they use at the iron ore mine in Labrador City. Enjoy!



FYI, since I sometimes forget myself, this is the breakdown of grandparents and their nicknames:
  • Marilu's dad Gerry: Poppy
  • Marilu's mom Barbara: Nanny
  • My dad George (aka Mark): Gramps
  • My mom Elinor: Grammy
  • Kevin, my mom's husband: Grampy
I think that covers everyone. It's like a quiz show trying to remember who is who sometimes.

No comments: