Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter 2010 Videos

I finally remembered to upload the two videos we took of Lucas Easter morning so check those out below. While handling that, I noticed that Marilu and I have been quite remiss in taking pictures of Lucas. Today is April 19th, and the last time the camera was used was on April 5. Yikes! Hopefully, with more warm weather on the way, we'll have more reasons to have the camera out, chronicling our demonchild.

The silver lining of that story is that less photos means it will take me less time to catch up on this blog since I'm still back around the beginning of February. So someone wins...me!

Anyway, enjoy the videos...



1 comment:

Mom said...

Clever little guy checking that narrow space betreen the frig and cabinet for eggs. Good stuff.

love you all.
Mom