Thursday, March 4, 2010

Back to the past

I was originally going to post some more pictures taken by my mom during her visit here last week, but I'm so far behind on older pictures (early December) that I've decided to try and play catch up. So without any further adieu, here are some random photos taken during the first couple weeks of December.

The requisite "cheese" face as Lucas hams it up for the camera.


Here we see him dressed up in what was a new, at the time, pair of Spider-Man pajamas. I think he has 2 or 3 of them now though those were particularly cool thanks to the little hood.


Getting his present from Santa at the kids Christmas party at Marilu's school. For the record, no fear of Santa, whatsoever. He saw two of them (Santas, that is) that day and both times he went running up to them.


A quick picture of Lucas and I between songs on Rock Band. He didn't really seem to understand the concept that "bang your head" didn't literally mean banging your head into your dad or the wall.


Finally, a video of us dancing--or at least me trying to get him to dance--to holiday favorite "Feliz Navidad". I'm not quite sure why Marilu turned the camera halfway through since it doesn't adjust for video like it does for pictures, but oh well. 20 seconds of turning your head to the side won't kill you.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Now that was one strange video. The videographer must have had a little too much "egg nog or Christmas cheer." Cutr though.

love, Mom