Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mid-week update

Not many updates recently for 2 reasons. First, we went to Syracuse last weekend to shop and see my school (USF) beat Syracuse handily at football. Second, my mom has been here since last Wednesday, and she is usually the one who reminds me when I haven't updated in a few days. Since she gets to see Lucas on a daily basis, I've avoided her nagging temporarily. :)

For the long weekend coming up, we are headed to Hamilton (near Toronto, for you non-Ontarians) to visit with our friends Wes and Kelly and their 2 kids. As such, I'll try and get the rest of the Massachusetts pics up before Saturday, as well as some new pics we took today at the Children's Museum in the Canadian Museum of Civilization. If you live in the area and you haven't been there, you gotta get over there. I think we could have left Lucas there all day and he would have been happy. Great place.

Now I'm off to watch TV since I need to make room on the PVR. Technology has a death grip on my life, obviously.

No comments: