Thursday, July 2, 2009

A boatload of pictures, Part 1

The first installment of "boatload of pictures," my attempt to catch up somewhat on the backlog of photos before we leave for a week on Sunday. See the previous post if you have no idea what I am talking about.

May 24 was the date I unofficially designated "first day of summer." Why? Because it was the first day I could fill up Lucas's pool without worrying he would get hypothermia.


I think I've made it pretty clear in past entries that Lucas loves berries. As you can see here, he's taken his berry love to a new level, scooping blueberries out of the bowl with an ice cream scoop. Rawr!


This has accident written all over it.


Cute one of mom and son.


Remember the video a while back of Lucas running around the island in the kitchen with a bucket on his head. Well, here we see the star performer posing for a close-up.


I'm starting to think I could start a whole series on "recipe for disaster" pictures we have of Lucas. In this one, he's using the bucket from the previous picture as a stepping stool to try and get god knows what off the kitchen counter.


On May 29, there was a community garage sale and we got a bunch of stuff for Lucas for really cheap. One of those things was the remote-controlled car below. Unfortunately, you get what you pay for as I ended up throwing it out after about a week since it went through batteries like water and it defaulted to reverse. Lucas had fun with it while it lasted though, and that's all that counts.


Finally, no one likes to see a sad Spider-Man.


The "boatload of pictures" bonanza continues tomorrow. See you then!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Finally. I was just about to comment that I haven't seen any new postings. You got some good ones this time. I liked the one of Marilu and Lucas and found the recipe for disaster picture at the living room window quite humorous.