Sunday, April 19, 2009

More March Madness

I just realized that this is my 401st entry on this blog. Man, that's a lot of drivel that I've written. Hope you've enjoyed the pictures. Now, on to more random photos from March.

Back toward the beginning of March, we were having problems getting Lucas to eat dinner, which led us to many different ideas in trying to get him to eat. This one worked for about 5 minutes before he realized his stuffed animal Cow was not, in fact, eating dinner with him.


Right in time for St Patrick's Day, Lucas made this shamrock hat at daycare.


Here's Lucas doing his impression of a pretentious Hollywood agent.


Yeah, not really a big fan of this photo.


Wow, that bring us up to March 20. Keep in mind all those photos a while back from Montreal and the Museum of Nature were in March as well, which helped us fly through the month. That's all I have for now since I'm tired as hell and need to go rest.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I don't know how you do it, but the commentary and pics are always right on. We can just see Lucas sitting there staring at cow and wondering what the heck is going on.