Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wise beyond his years

First off, much apologies for the long delay since my last post. My mom is visiting this week, and since she's usually the one that complains from afar that I haven't posted in a while, her lack of emails caused me to completely forget about updating. Well, that and the massive migraine I had a couple of days ago, work being busy as hell, and any number of other things. That said, I'm back, and oh boy, is it ever worth it.

The best thing about the following pictures, which culminate in what may very well be the funniest Lucas picture yet, is that none of it was staged. Not only did he grab the glasses himself, but apparently, he also sat down with the book without any prompting. I'd like to say I was there to see it live, but just like you readers, I'm viewing it after it's passed through the lens.




If that last picture doesn't make your day, well, I don't know what can.

3 comments:

Kimmers said...

That's awesome! For that I forgive you for having neglected your blog yet finding time to waste on facebook. ;)

lp said...

lol...those pictures are hilarious. Don't you just love the funny things that kids do. Carson and Connor always have us laughing with the funny things they say and do too.

Anonymous said...

That is definitely a classic!