Monday, January 19, 2009

Christmas Vacation in Florida - Part 3

Wow, I'm really surprised no one commented on that last entry with the sunglasses. Those were definitely some of my favorite pictures in a while. Oh well, to each their own, I guess.

Ok, let's wrap up our vacation down south. Before we left, I wanted to make sure I got a couple of pictures of Lucas and my dad playing around.



Then we got the "3 generations of Deal men" picture that we usually take at the end of each time we get together.


Afterward, we drove back up to the Atlanta area and stayed the night with my college friend, Clairanne, and her family. She has 3 boys, and the older two are a few years older than Lucas so it was quite an experience for him as most of his friends are right around the same age. As you can imagine, getting a picture of all 4 of them looking at the same time AND smiling proved impossible, so here's the best of the ones I took.


Later on, Lucas inexplicably decided to ride the youngest one.


The next day, we got on the plane, spent what felt like forever in airports, and finally returned home exhausted that night. For a reminder of what it was like for the little guy, check out the entry I posted the night we got back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the 3 generation of Deals, but riding the baby was the funniest. Looks like a little wrestler practicing his moves.