Saturday, February 13, 2021

Long Time!

 This blog has been badly neglected in recent years, and it didn't get any better during the pandemic. As a result, I've decided to return some sense of normalcy back to it. My plan is to update once a week, each Saturday, with some news or pictures or *something*. I've even set an alarm on my phone so that I can't blame the usual excuse of forgetting.

That said, before I really get into it, I want to look into possibly moving the blog or changing the name. Obviously, "babydeal" doesn't really fit anymore as Lucas is approaching his 14th birthday. My, how time flies! It may be as simple as simply clicking a button to rename the blog, but that will be my homework for the week. In next week's update, I will either post here or give you a link for the location of the new blog.

In the meantime, here's a picture of the two ladies in my life snuggling.




1 comment:

Grammy said...

Yes, it's been so long since you last posted that even I almost gave up on checking. Hooray! You're back.
by the way, that's a really cute picture of Marilu and Beatrix.