Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Halloween 2019

Better late than never! I was finally able to get the cord to attach my phone to the laptop so I have all of my October photos accessible now. As such, here is our Halloween!

We were a little late in getting a pumpkin this year, but we made up for it by getting the biggest one we've ever had. It weighed in at about 54 pounds. You can see the sheer size of it compared to Lucas as he cleans it out.



Because of the size, and more specifically, the thickness, of the pumpkin, we had to keep the design relatively simple. Even so, I think it came out pretty well. Lucas did a good amount of the carving for the first time. I think the only part I did was the mouth.



As the name of the blog implies, Lucas will always be our baby. Though I didn't realize he'd take it literally this Halloween!


Baby got back.


Now that I have uploaded all my pictures, I am going to be focusing on organizing them, which will make posting a lot easier. There are a LOT of unposted photos so expect to see a bunch of stuff before the end of the year.

1 comment:

Mom/Grammy said...

Halloween looked like a fun time at your house. That was a great pumpkin. You and Lucas did a fine job on the carving. I'm sure it was no easy task. BABY. What can you say!!! So cute.