Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Quick One

It turns out that if I leave the browser open for a while, the problems I'm having go away so I'll make sure to turn it on at least an hour before I post.

Here's a couple of pictures from New Years Eve. We went over to our friends Rick and Jenn's and had a blast. The kids did too since there were a boatload of them.


Beatrix actually cooperated during a photo for once.


And jumping ahead a bit, this was taken yesterday at the Sens game. We went with Lucas's hockey team.


Browser just froze up again so that is it for now.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Wow! I was thrown by your timely post. Looks like New Years Eve was a lot of fun.
Of course, I'm sure that the hockey game was a good time also. Computer issues on this end too, but our tech is coming in Thursday. Ugh!!