Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Christmas 2018

Scenes from Christmas morning 2018.



You may notice the matching pants in the previous photo. Those two--plus a pair of my own--were provided courtesy of Marilu's mom.



Our new professional Fortnite gamer. :)


Santa brought Marilu a portable herb garden. If times are tough, we'll rent our space to the local pot growers.


It wouldn't be Christmas if I didn't get a couple of board games. I'm also wearing the new LA Rams toque. I'm still a Falcons fan as well, but I gotta root for my old hometown.


Lucas tries out his new gaming gear.


And does a little dance as he prepares the eggs for breakfast. (This was supposed to be a video, but I can't get it to run so I'm just leaving the thumbnail for now.)


1 comment:

Grammy said...

I feel like I just received another Christmas present. Thanks for the timely post. Those were great pictures...Santa was really good to the whole family. Loved the pjs!