Sunday, March 4, 2018

Hockey Playoffs 2018

The Coconuts kicked off their 2018 playoffs with a fairly dominant 3-1 win. They controlled the puck most of the game, even when short-handed due to 2 penalties. The score also makes it look closer than it was as the other team didn't score until there were about 4 minutes left. 

Whatever the case, it was a great start and hopefully they can keep up the momentum into the next two games of their round robin. Due to March break next weekend, Game 2 won't be until March 25. Rest assured I'll be back here with an update.

I haven't taken many hockey photos this season since, let's face it, most of the on-ice ones end up looking the same. Plus, I like to watch the game, not concentrate on the camera. But since I have so few, I'll try and remember to bring out the Nikon to one of the other games.

In the meantime, here's a photo I like from the tournament in Toronto in January. So serious.


And from a couple of weeks ago, here's hockey a little closer to home. That's Lucas about to take the shot.


1 comment:

Grammy said...

Thanks for the post.