Monday, October 2, 2017

Disney Day 4 Addendum: Videos

As promised, here are the videos from Day 4. About half are touristy "wow, look at that" stuff while the other half is devoted to Lucas's Jedi "training."

As you could probably tell from the original Day 4 post, there's a lot of Star Wars at Hollywood Studios. One of the highlights is the March of the First Order, where the bad guys from Star Wars 7 march up the main street and have a performance near the center of the park.



My apologies for starting the video just as they are in front of me. We had a great spot (if you look closely, you can see Lucas, Marilu, and my dad sitting on the curb on the opposite side of the street) about 5 minutes before it started and then Lucas asked if he go in a store across the street so we said okay. Then, the music started up sooner than we'd expected so I rushed in to get him. I looked all over and spent way too much time looking for him, only to find out he had come out a different door when he heard the music and crossed back over. So yeah, that's why the video started late.

The next four videos are the Jedi training. I recorded almost all of it so I'll warn you now, a couple of these videos are fairly long. If time is an issue, I would recommend watching the last one since that's the one where Lucas fights a Star Wars bad guy.








If you listen closely to the woman, Lucas was a tad bit aggressive. :)

The last 4 videos are from the Magic Kingdom fireworks show. Obviously, you'd have to see it live for the best experience, but I still think these came out pretty well, all things considered.


There were several different sequences that had different themes. My favorite was the one that focused on the Disney villains. The music and fireworks complemented each other nicely.




It's hard to notice with all the crazy fireworks going off, but I love the way the castle changes its color and design several times in a row.



Sigh...over halfway done with the trip. Still lots more to see though so be on the lookout!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

I finally watched the rest of the videos. The Jedi segments were really cute and the fireworks were spectacular. Sure makes you want to go to Disney. You must have so many great memories.