Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Dad Turns 70

A short time after our visit to Massachusetts, my dad flew up to Ottawa for HIS 70th birthday. He'd never seen Lucas or the Ottawa Senators so we figured flying him up here in November would kill two birds with one stone.

My dad loves fruit pies so we got him one of those instead of a cake for his birthday.



He brought this hockey jersey for Lucas. It may be a few years before we can let him wear it in public. :)


Lucas and my dad making faces at the hockey game. I think Lucas looks possessed. It was a good game though the Sens lost in overtime to the Wild.



Posing with Karlsson and Toews after the game.


I didn't get any pictures from Lucas's game, but my dad enjoyed finally seeing Lucas on the ice. His team lost, but he had a great game so it turned out okay.

1 comment:

Mom/Grammy said...

Nice. I loved the mugging for the camera shots. Looks like Lucas and Gramps George enjoyed themselves.