Friday, June 12, 2015

First Communion

Back in April, Lucas had his First Communion. If you know me well, you know that even though I was raised Roman Catholic, I'm not a fan of religion. However, I went along with this since it was one of those "pick your fights" moments. Besides, I'm reasonably sure he'll eventually figure out what's true and what's not on his own in the coming years. With that said, here are some photos from his special day.

First up, Lucas models his outfit. Well, at least the top part of it.




Posing with Father Virgil after the ceremony.


He looks like such a little gentleman here. You'd never realize what kind of hellraiser dwells within! :)


Group shot with both grandmothers and then individual photos with each.




And finally, the three of us. If there is a God, Lucas's praying is probably all that is keeping me safe from lightning bolts.


No comments: